Cover Photo - photo credit: Thomas Leuthard via photopin cc,;photo credit: ★ jox via photopin cc; photo credit: spaceabstract via photopin

Monday 14 May 2012

Butterfly Summer by Anne-Marie Conway

'Butterfly Summer'
Recently I was given a proof copy of Anne-Marie's 'Butterfly Summer'. Here's my thoughts...

Things have always just been Becky and her mum, she's never known any other way. But when her mum's job draws them back to Oakbridge and its beautiful butterfly garden, secrets are uncovered. Something is very wrong and the only clues Becky has is an old photo. Is it possible for your past to haunt you?

I loved this book! The topics were relatable to today's teenagers and true to life. I can't wait to find out what happens between Becky and her dad.... I hope there's a sequel. This book kept me reading all night, five stars from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment